NEWS OF THE PCJH FAMILY
January 21st – Wednesday
- After School Rendezvous Program
- 5:15pm – Worship
- 6:00pm – Fellowship Dinner
- 6:45pm- Youth Mission Trip Info Meeting
- 6:45pm-7:45pm – Programs:
– K-5 classes
– Middle School Youth Group
– Koinonia (20’s-30’s) – Reason for God
– Financial Peace University
– C.S. Lewis Screwtape Letters
– Courageous: A Guy’s Study
January 22nd – Thursday
- Noon – Men’s Bible Study with Pastor Ben Pascal at Jackson Whole Grocer, Community Room
January 24th – Saturday
- 8:00am – Saturday Morning Men’s Group
- 8:30am-2:00pm – Piecemakers Quilting
January 25th – Sunday
The sermon title for today is “God Knows Our Steps” and the scripture selection is Psalm 139.
Nursery available 8:00am – 11:30am.
- 8:00am – Worship Service
- 9:00am – Class on the “Gospel of Matthew” – Genesis Room
- 9:00am – Class on “Strength for His People” – Matthew Room
- 10:15am – Worship Service w/ Children’s Sunday School
- 11:30am – Church Information Class
- 11:30am – Youth Mission Trip Info Meeting, Deacon Meeting, Stephen Ministry Meeting
- 1:00pm – PCJH Cross Country Ski – Granite Canyon
- 6:00-7:15pm – HS Youth Group
January 26th – Monday
- 8:45am – Women’s Covenant Group
January 27th – Tuesday
- 6:45am – Men’s Group at the Virginian
- Noon – Ladies Bible Study with Pastor Steve Weber
SAVE THE DATE AND HAPPENINGS
Youth Mission Trip Info Meeting – Parents and students from eighth grade to seniors in high school are invited to join us on either TODAY at 6:45pm in the Genesis Room or Sunday, January 25th at 11:30am in the Genesis Room to learn about the international mission trip that will be this June!
Church Information Class – Sunday January 25th, 11:30 am. If you are interested in becoming a member or would just like to know more about PCJH, this is the class for you. Light lunch and childcare provided. Please contact Jo Holton at 734-0388, ext. 109 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP or if you have any questions.
PCJH Cross Country Ski – This week we will meet at the Granite Canyon Trailhead at 1:00pm, skiing to Rockefeller Preserve and on to Snake River dike. After ski gathering at Ross and Gloria Edwards. Please contact June Nystrom 733-0117 or Debbie Schlinger 733-9300 with questions or for additional details.
Employment – Possible Job Share – PCJH is looking for a Congregational Host or Hosts. This position would be acting as our host on Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings. Possibly 2 or more people could share this position. Please contact Jo Holton at 734-0388, ext. 109 or jholton@pcjh, for more information.
Bass Player Needed – The praise band is looking for a bass player to join us in leading worship on Sundays. This could be a regular ministry for you or simply a one-time commitment. Contact Kenny Hadden at email@example.com
Piecemakers Quilting Club – Interested in quilting? Join the Piecemakers Quilting Club every Saturday in the Genesis room from 8:30-2:00pm for all or part of that time.
Agros Service Trip Sign Up – The next Agros service trip to Nicaragua is scheduled for April 11th through the 19th. Please join Ben & Addie Pascal on their long anticipated return trip to Tierra Nueva. The cost per person is approximately $1500 and there are some scholarship funds available if needed in order to make this trip possible for you. Deadline to sign up is February 15th. To submit an application and for additional information please contact Bob Kopp at firstname.lastname@example.org or Addie Pascal at email@example.com.
2015 Annual Congregational Meeting – Sunday, February 8th at 11:30am.
– Financial Review of 2014
– Review and Approve Pastoral Compensation for 2015
– Approve Proposed PCJH By-Law for Electronic and Telephonic Participation in PCJH Committee Meetings
– Approve Nominations for Ruling Elders and Deacons
Visit and like us on
Check the website www.pcjh.org for updates and information.
The Staff at PCJH – 734-0388